The (SIM)PLE Model
We apply this (SIM)PLE model to our acquisition strategy to leverage our expertise in these three product types.
Mobile Home Parks
Our company is actively seeking opportunities that meet the following criteria.
Quality Storage and Industrial Assets
$2.5 million to $15 million.
- West of the Mississippi River with a focus on Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado,
New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
- Urban and tertiary markets showing growth in population.
- Facilities Located in robust markets with great exposure and growing population trend.
- Cities with a minimum of 30,000 people.
- 35,000+ Net Rentable Square Feet
- Preferably fenced-in, has surveillance, and driveways are paved.
Current Condition / Situation:
- 80% + physically occupied.
- Income-producing, underperforming facilities in need of stabilization or repositioning by providing an increased level of operating experience.
- Well-located properties with attractive value-add ways to increase the net operating income.
- Immediate upside in the market and existing customers' rental rates.
Broker relationships are critical to our success. Below are some opportunities you would have in working with us.
Commission opportunities are available to brokers from Transtar who procure off-market investments that we successfully close on.
Instead of receiving a commission, sometimes brokers prefer to invest in deals as a limited partner. Subject to deal specifics, Transtar will allow the brokers to invest all or some of their commissions into the deal, offering them an opportunity to receive ongoing cash flow and appreciation.